It's a shame to your history and to your country ......
Napoleon would have not let the French people tolerate this !!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Putin-appointed Russian TV host Dmitry Kisiliov asserts that the United States could stage a fake provocation to go to war with Russia and Syria.
Noting that the United States had now moved on to “Plan B” in Syria – directly targeting Syrian and Russian military forces – Kisiliov warned that Washington could be preparing stage a contrived false flag event to justify the new assault.
“Can a provocation used to start a war be excluded?” asked Kisiliov.
Given the experience of the beginning of the world wars, the first and second, provocation worked as a trigger,” he added.
“The Vietnam war also began with an American organized provocation,” said Kisiliov, referring to the Gulf of Tonkin incident, an alleged attack on the USS Maddox by North Vietnamese boats that is now widely thought by historians to have never actually happened.
The TV host also cited America’s “false pretenses” under which they launched attacks on Iraq and Libya.
“Because they got away with it, the United States ignored the international law and no longer understands words,” Kisiliov concluded.
As we reported last month, the U.S. State Department warned of terror attacks in Russian cities and even shoot downs of Russian jets if Vladimir Putin continued his fight against ISIS in Syria, remarks that Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova took as a direct threat.
However, Major-General Igor Konashenkov, Russia’s Defense Ministry spokesman, promised that Moscow would shoot back if the United States attempted to launch a “shadow hot war” against Russia and Syria.
Kisiliov’s warning is noteworthy given that the prime time host “enjoys the largest audience among news programs in Russia”.
Kisiliov (alternative spelling Kiselyov) is a controversial but prominent journalist in Russia. He was personally appointed by Russian President Vladimir Putin to head the new official Russian government-owned international news agency Rossiya Segodnya in December 2013.
Kisiliov previously made headlines when he asserted that the elite may assassinate Donald Trump to prevent him from becoming president.
Credit to Infowars
The glass on the front door of the Ranchlands Mosque in northwest Calgary was smashed, officials from the Islamic Association of NW Calgary (IANWC) discovered on Saturday morning.
CBC A sign indicating that the mosque was open during construction was also thrown in the parking lot, they said.
Once again, the group has called for dialogue with the person who targeted the centre, not revenge. (Sure you are, once you find out who he is you will demand he be charged with a hate crime. We know the drill)
“IANWC firmly believes in harmony, peace, and love for everyone in and around our neighbourhood,” said Dr. Abdur Rahman, IANWC chairman in a statement on Saturday.
CBC The vandalism mirrors a similar incident last week at the southeast Islamic centre in Queensland, where the glass on the door was smashed, the Islamic book of violence, a Quran, was burned and a hateful letter greeted members of the Musallah Saturday morning, the centre’s president told CBC News.
A southeast Calgary Islamic centre was vandalized late Friday evening, and a community leader, Junaid Mahoon, is hoping the person responsible comes forward, because he wants to start a conversation (right before he calls the police and the Canadian version of CAIR)
Mahoon says these and other incidents in the province, have some community members on edge. “People were quite disturbed and shocked because they have heard and seen all of this on media, but they never imagined that it could happen in their own backyard.”
Mahoon, however, wants dialogue with the person who targeted his centre, not revenge. “As Muslims, we are taught in Islam to love our neighbours, work with our neighbours, be part of their grief and happiness. In that spirit I would like to say we forgive the perpetrator, whoever did this, broke the glass and burned the Quran, and we offer our peace, love and harmony to him,” he said. (Sure you do)
Next month, the mosque will open its doors for all community members to visit, in an event called ‘Our House is Your House.’ (But only if we get you to convert to Islam, otherwise we will have to kill you)
Credit to barenakedislam
The scandal surrounding Clinton’s emails just isn’t going away. Leaked FBI documents indicate that senior Clinton aide Patrick Kennedy tried to make a deal with FBI agents to reclassify emails that were marked as “classified”.
"This is a flashing red light of potential criminality," Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, who has been briefed on the FBI interviews, told Fox News.
He said "there was an alleged quid pro quo” involving Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy and the FBI “over at least one classified email.”
“In return for altering the classification, the possibility of additional slots for the FBI at missions overseas was discussed,” Chaffetz said.
The scandal surrounding Clinton’s emails has already taken a central part in the campaign and played a key role in the current race for the White House.
Previously this month, Fox News reported that Kennedy pressured his subordinates to change classified email codes in order to hide them from congress. In December, Kennedy rejected allegations that he had tampered with email codes.
Credit to israelnationalnews.com
North Korea, angered by what it says are increasingly “aggressive” exercises in the South in conjunction with U.S. forces, said it will strike first with nuclear weapons if it feels threatened. North Korea also stated it will continue nuclear tests after its recent, 5th nuclear event and will continue ballistic missile testing. The North has launched over 20 ballistic missile shots in recent months as it strives to increase its ability to deliver payload on target.
“The US has nuclear weapons off our coast, targeting our country, our capital and our dear leader, Kim Jong Un. We will not step back as long as there’s a nuclear threat to us from the United States,” said Lee Yong Pil, director of the Foreign Ministry’s Institute for American Studies, reports NBC News.
“If we see that the US would do it to us, we would do it first,” Lee said. “We have the technology. We have to have nuclear weapons to protect our country, and it’s our policy to go nuclear.” Lee also stated North Korea has the ability to launch a missile that could hit the west coast of the United States. American intelligence doesn’t believe this claim as of yet.
Credit to The Washington Times
Credit to Zero Hedge