We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A dream of an earthquake




God has spoken to me many times while I´m sleeping and mainly related to the end of times, the vast majority have already been fulfilled.

On many occasions I have dreamed the same two or three times or in some cases adream continues where the other end, and when I woke up I recall both dreams.


On Saturday April 9, 2011 I had a dream, I remember clearly that I dreamed that there was an earthquake in the United States when I woke up and got no attention to the matter.


On Sunday 10 I lay praying and asking the Lord to explain me things that are happening ...While sleeping I dreamed again that the United States suffered an earthquake, this time I said "Lord United States suffered major earthquake" and God answered me "it was 9.5 "


That was not what caught my attention was the amount and water began filling the mountains where I was, the water went up not like a wave but like when you fill a reservoir, scared me so much to see and enter a house was behind me, was there when water stops at  the bottom of the home.


But this house was on top of a mountain! Imagine the amount of water ....
I share this because like the blog, provides a different perspective of news, visions or dreams give us some light of things to come.



Acts 2:17 (King James Version)


 17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:


In Jesus


Luis Nunez




SPANISH VERSION:



Dios me ha hablado muchisimas veces en sueños y sobre todo relacionados al final de los tiempos, la gran mayoria ya se han cumplido.
En muchas ocaciones he soñado lo mismo 2 o tres veces o en algunos casos un sueño continua donde el otro termino, y al despertarme del segundo recuerdo ambos!!
El dia Sabado 9 de Abril del 2011 tuve un sueño, recuerdo claramente que soñe que habia un terremoto en Estados Unidos, desperte y no puse atencion al asunto.
El dia domingo 10 me recoste orando y preguntandole al señor que me explicara las cosas que estan pasando...Mientras dormia soñe nuevamente que Estados unidos sufria un terremoto, esta vez yo decia "Señor que gran terremoto sufrio Estados Unidos" y DIOS me contestaba "Si fue de 9.5 grados".
No fue eso lo que llamo mi atencion, fue la cantidad e agua que empezo llenar las montañas donde yo estaba, el agua subio no como una ola sino como cuando se llena un embalse, me asuste mucho al ver eso y entre a una casa que estaba detras de mi, fue alli cuando el agua se detubo al pie de la casa.
Pero esta casa estaba en la parte alta de una montaña!!!  Imaginen la cantidad de agua....
Comparto esto porque al igual que el blog, provee otra perspectiva diferente de la noticias, las visiones o sueños que los hijos de DIOS tienen nos dan una luz de las cosas por venir.

Hechos 2:17 (Reina-Valera 1960)


 17 Y en los postreros días, dice Dios,
    Derramaré de mi Espíritu sobre toda carne,
    Y vuestros hijos y vuestras hijas profetizarán;
    Vuestros jóvenes verán visiones,
    Y vuestros ancianos soñarán sueños




hostgator coupon 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment