I came across this article during the Veteran March on DC on October 13th. The grammar was pretty bad, so I did my best to clean it up. The guide in LONG, so it took me a while to get it in this good a shape. Whoever wrote it may not have been the best writer, but he or she certainly knows how to be prepared. if you find grammatical errors, I will probably spot them and have them fixed soon. I did as many as I could as fast as I could for the purposes of getting the article published ASAP.
This article will start off assuming that the Reader is already subject to MARTIAL LAW; that is, the “suspension” of the Constitution. Curfews, rationing of basic goods, enforced relocation, confiscation of firearms and supplies, and summary arrest/execution by soldiers, paramilitary police and other jack booted types wielding assault rifles. Basic survival tips will be followed with some detailed ideas on how this country should be run once we take over. IF you’re reading this before MARTIAL LAW is imposed by the current corrupt government, and IF you are reading this while you still nominally under Constitutional Law, it’s urgent you read from the beginning to end so as to appreciate the opportunities you currently have to not only protect yourself and yours, but to attempt to stop all of this from ever happening.
Rule #1: NEVER TRUST THE GOVERNMENT UNLESS THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOU
Government and it’s components of career politicians, bureaucratic vermin, and their agents of enforcement, the SS ninja wannabes, have survived on illusion and lies, and for a lot longer than you’d think. It’s the very nature of the job; being part of an empire wrapped in the cloak of American political traditions of Freedom, that corrupts. All that power, attracting the most venal along with the most patriotic to defend America. All that license under ever mutable law written by money whores to lie, steal, embezzle, blackmail, extort, poison, torture, enslave, murder. Is it any wonder then that such human scum would get together and work “the system” to set themselves up as kings, dispensing with the pretty coverings of Constitutional limitations that trip their crimes like a prom dress?
They take as much as they can, while keeping YOU ASLEEP, AS YOU LET YOURSELF BE SEDUCED AND PUT ASLEEP BY THEIR FELLOW TRAVELERS IN THE MEDIA AND CORPORATE BOARDROOMS.
Rule #2 KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
Do NOT tell anyone anything that could get you in trouble. Assume anything can get you in trouble, because it probably will. Especially with any government official, but anyone looking to gaining a favor with the state can and will snitch on you. The rat who would sell you out for his thirty pieces could be: *A small businessman looking for a in with the state so he can make money a little easier. *A former friend who’s looking to get some revenge. *Someone desperate for even some food. Times are tough and will get tougher. Again, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
Review the remaining rules of surviving MARTIAL LAW with Rule #2 ALWAYS in mind. Because some rat on two legs you say the wrong thing to, WILL snitch to the “authorities” in exchange for favors or even brownie points, and then you get to find out how ironclad Rule #1 is.
KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT!!
Rule #3: ANY AUTHORITY FIGURE IS THE ENEMY!Unless you are waging a war of liberation-gathering intelligence or spreading disinformation or infiltrating-have no relation with nor voluntary contact with any soldier, police officer, bureaucrat, or anyone in authority in private life cooperating with MARTIAL LAW. Review Rule #1: Assume they’re all liars, con artists, hustlers, thieves, and sellouts. The same goes to any fellow travelers in big business; they and government have been in the same bed for centuries. Stay away from them as much as possible. Tell them lies. Don’t do any business with them. Unless they’re sticking a gun in your face don’t even acknowledge that they exist. Shun them, their family and any sycophants that fawn over them for a few favors.
Rule #4: YOUR PERSONAL SURVIVAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OBEYING ANY DICTATE!If you’re prohibited from having an item that helps you survive, get the item; review Rule #2 AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. If you’re prohibited from having extra food, medicine, guns (no brainer) then you will CACHE your prohibited items in a place where they won’t easily be found.
Use your imagination. One idea is to store “whatever” in seal tight waterproof containers in remote wooded areas, known ONLY TO YOU! Firearms are metallic; they can be detected by metal detectors unless you store them deep underground or in a place they won’t think of looking right away, like sealed in wider metallic tubes, away from your property. And if you by chance acquire or keep firearms knowing HOW TO USE THEM (sight alignment, trigger squeeze) and RELOADING AMMUNITION will be mandatory.
IF YOU’VE NEVER USED A GUN BEFORE, to use a gun, first find the PROPER AMMUNITION FOR IT.
On semiautomatic pistols if the slide-that moving part on top-is locked back there’s a small lever on the left side of the gun. Push on it and it will close. Otherwise you’ll have to pull the slide back yourself.
Pistols are concealable, rifles and shotguns are for starting a fight.
Shotguns you load from a port on the underside, behind the fore stock or it breaks open.
Rifles come in several varieties; single shot, pump, bolt action, automatic, and feed from the chamber, an internal magazine or has a detaching magazine. The rifle you want first and foremost is an automatic rifle in a military common caliber. That coupled with proper marksmanship transforms you from a victim to a freedom fighter.
Rule #5: HELP OUT THOSE WHO ARE RESISTING!They, unlike you, have decided that there’s nothing to lose and therefore deserve anyone’s help who’s willing to risk their lives. Do you think MARTIAL LAW is going away on it’s own? Those bastards in black will have a sudden change of heart and do something worthwhile for a change and not oppress you?
At The VERY LEAST: have extra food, water for resistance fighters, basic medical supplies, ammo caches (hint, these should be concealed).
Those who fight will need to keep hidden, yet able to communicate with fellow fighters. You can be an intermediary. If you have skills, like welding, machine tools, chemistry, you can make weapons, ammo, other things the resistance needs.
If you have inside information, share it. If you have videography experience, tools, make how-to videos on resisting the theft of your freedoms. If you have medical training, set up an underground hospital.
Not all Patriots can or should pick up a rifle and blow a traitor’s head off. By uniting in common cause with all one has to offer the traitors can be defeated, and Freedom restored to the land. If you’re not at least giving aid to those helping to liberate you, forget this article, go back to being a victim of government oppression.
Rule #6: WITH THE UTMOST CARE, DEVELOP A SURVIVAL NETWORK.This is a group of people with skills and/or resources who can help each other in areas they would be lacking on their own. It could be anything from extra food, medicine, and repair parts, fuel, transportation-whatever. In any given neighborhood you can have machinists (weapon makers), medical personnel, drivers (good knowledge of local roads), gardeners (agriculture knowledge base).
Petty bureaucrats secretly opposing martial law are prime candidates to spy, steal, or commit sabotage. Computer technicians can hack government systems and create surveillance systems and guidance packages for missiles.
Construction workers can build secret rooms to hide anything from an arms cache to a secret factory. People in the media can smuggle cameras and work with computer techs to bug enemy meetings, and produce freedom media that documents successful means of resisting. Salesmen can “borrow” merchandise from their stores for use, anything and everything is useful.
Especially useful will be disgruntled cops and military that can provide everything from intelligence on raids to weapons to training. Keep the numbers of your group “small”: smaller cells are more difficult to penetrate by enemy agents and professional snitches. Keeping that in mind, a means of communication independent from wiretapped phones and audible eavesdropping devices must be developed amongst you.
Runners can be an athlete or a kid on a bike. They can carry small packages, or notes with a handy breakable vial of flammable liquid if discovered. With a sealed packet of potassium chlorate taped to it, the gasoline will automatically ignite; otherwise you’ll have to actually light that incriminating evidence.
A mail drop can be a home, a hollowed out tree trunk, a hole in the ground, an open fence pole, anything. Just be sure it’s discreetly out of sight of surveillance. If God’s really blessing you, one of your groups will be a SMART SURVIVALIST.
This will be an exceedingly rare breed, because although most in this group were smart enough to prepare for the collapse to begin with, they WEREN’T smart enough to avoid detection of their awareness and distrust of government.
They signed form 4477 registration forms for their firearms, used credit cards and checks for their weapon and ammunition purchases, registered for weapons permits, or registered themselves with gun clubs and shooting organizations.
These people more than likely got swept up in pre-dawn raids or got blasted resisting.
The SMART SURVIVALIST prepared-and kept his mouth shut about those preparations.
He or she never signed federal permit forms for purchases or carry license. He or she presented an “average American” profile or totally disappeared.
Get or find one in your group and you’ll have a literal treasury of knowhow and resources to survive, maybe even start taking back a little?
Rule #7: AVOID GOVERNMENT MONITORING AND CONTROL!Know where the cameras are and how to avoid them. Know who patrols where, and what routine they follow so as to avoid contact. Know your snitches and always feed them B.S. if you can’t avoid them.
Find ways around checkpoints. Side streets, forest paths, neighbor’s yard, railroad tracks, tunnels; whatever go around necessary to getting from point a to point b without a pack of government troops searching you, checking your ID. I can’t and won’t go into detail, how you find your way will be up to you.
Rule #8: AVOID A GOVERNMENT ROUNDUP.It could be from a disaster, an attack, or even because they’ve decided to end the pretense and show you what they really think of you and your “rights”. You’ll just wind up in a detention camp where your freedom of movement and resources will be strictly controlled. That means having a place to go away from your area, a means to get there, and supplies. Very difficult to do in a martial law situation, with shortages and rationing at gunpoint.
Remember the victims of Hurricane Katrina?
Remember how they were set up to be stranded in New Orleans by the government?
How they were constantly baited with false hope of rescue for a week after the catastrophe?
How they eventually were herded by FEMA into concentration camps?
You disregard Rule #1, you’ll find out.
Get a safe house of your own, an abandoned home, an empty storefront or even a patch of woods. When the troops start going street-to-street, house-to-house have escape routes by lesser-used streets, trails, whatever.
You may have to go on foot, so have a light backpack with a few days worth of nonperishable food, portable water purifier, a first aid kit, a light sleeping bag-and your weapon.
A mountain bike may be a more optimal and versatile escape mode than your road-dependent car. Better to be on the run, desperate-and have your freedom-than be imprisoned in a FEMA slave camp.
Living without power, cars, electronics or running water may seem like a nightmare scenario but to pioneers it was just the way life was. Having the skills to survive without modern conveniences is not only smart in case SHTF, it’s also great for the environment. Keep in mind that the key to a successful homestead does not only lie on being able to grow your own food but on other skills as well. Learning these skills will take time, patience and perseverance, and not all of these skills are applicable to certain situations. Hopefully, though, you managed to pick up some great ideas that will inspire you and get you started! Just like our forefathers used to do, The Lost Ways Book teaches you how you can survive in the worst-case scenario with the minimum resources available.It comes as a step-by-step guide accompanied by pictures and teaches you how to use basic ingredients to make super-food for your loved ones.
Rule #9: FIND A WAY TO SUCCESSFULLY RESISTProbably not with guns or bombs, but there’s plenty of ways you can monkey wrench the basic functioning of the state during MARTIAL LAW. If you work for the state you have plenty of opportunities to mess things up, but the government subcontracts even private firms. You know who’s just earning a paycheck, who’s backing this war against the people, and who’s getting off on “just following orders”.
If you can take action, great, concentrate most of your planning on getting away with the job. Otherwise, get contacts with Patriots and be the most reliable source of intelligence you can be. Every bit of drag on the government beast helps, perhaps in botching that paperwork, breaking that surveillance camera in disguise, or misdirecting that bureaucrat or soldier cop.
That act might be the beginning of a butterfly effect of bringing down the state of MARTIAL LAWand restoring Freedom to our nation. Always keep that in mind. You must find your own way, but find it you must, if you want what was stolen from you back!
As far as a detailed list, here’s what I have:
- A sturdy army surplus backpack.
- A first aid kit, including bandages, iodine, alcohol, gauze and painkillers.
- Close range “melee” type weapons. I have a hand made bearded axe that will go through solid walls, a welder’s chipping hammer (nasty looking thing), bowie knife, and assorted pocketknives. 4. Long range weapons. You will need a rifle, not a sniper’s rifle. Choose something that uses common ammunition, something you will not have a problem finding in looted sporting good stores, dead bodies and trashed houses. Choose something lite that you can strap to your back and above all MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
- Clothing. At least one set each of hot weather and cold weather clothing; you can always ditch what you don’t need.
- Boots. Sturdy new pair of military combat boots preferably steel toes. Trust me on the steel toes, when you’re stuck with no weapons you’ll be glad you have them. Make sure they are comfortable and broken in. Waterproof boots are good for woodland areas, for areas like bayous and such make sure you have Vietnam era jungle boots.
- Manuals. When you’re on the run, starving, and out of water you won’t be thinking clearly, manuals are a good way to ensure you will not forget important information. I currently have my improvised munitions handbook, an army wilderness survival handbook and a wilderness observation and tracking book.
- Water. Make sure you have a canteen and get purification tablets to refill. I can’t stress water enough.
- Rain gear. This one is obvious.
- A fire kit. When you’re freezing in the woods you will not be able to rub two sticks together. Make sure all your matches and lighters are sealed in plastic. Bring kindling if you can. I have also included lighter fluid.
- Light. Bring an army style red lensed flashlight. The red light will not ruin your night vision (your natural night vision) so you will not be left in the dark when you have to turn it off.
- Medicine. Any important medication you may be on i.e. insulin, asthma medications.
- Radios. If there are others in your group you will want to be able to communicate with them if you get lost.
- Hand signals. If you have others in your group you will need to be able to communicate with them silently, make sure everyone in the group understands the hand signals.
- Navigational equipment. Bring a compass and maps of the surrounding area. Good maps include road maps, hiking maps, and topographical maps. MAKE SURE you know how to use a compass and read a map.
- Shelter. A tent if you can carry it, something that will keep you out of the wind and rain. If it’s too big to carry in your bag and run at the same time leave it behind. You will then have to improvise.
- A hand crank radio. You will want to keep updated on new reports and such.
- Batteries. Lots of batteries
- A watch
- Cooking equipment. This includes a pot of some sort, eating utensils, and something to cut wood with. I’d suggest a “Commando Saw” which is like barbed piano wire and will fit in your pocket.
- Fishing equipment. Maybe not a rod, but bring hooks, lots of line, and lures. LEARN TO FISH
- Knowledge. This is your absolute best weapon. Once you have chosen the place or area you will run to make sure you know it like the back of your hand. No doubt others have thought of the same location, it will be your knowledge of the area that makes your better. If there is a stream, know where it starts and where it goes. Know the hills, the mountains, the trails, the flora, fauna and climactic conditions year around.
Credit to allselfsustained.com