We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Monday, June 29, 2015

"Understanding the Coming Judgment..."


By Nathan Leal 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"...but my people know not the judgment of the LORD." Jeremiah 8:7
A few days ago, I shared a word about the recent Supreme Court decision to legalize gay marriage in America. In my  summary, I exposed my heart and the grief that I have experienced because of the court decision. My grief includes a spiritual snapshot of what the decision will mean for the United States. 
Ladies and gentlemen, this country is in trouble. After the abominable announcement, Obama lit up the White House with the gay colors of the rainbow. In so doing, he polluted the residential figurehead of the nation. So not only has the Judicial Branch of the Nation blasphemed God, but Obama also blasphemed the God of Heaven with arrogance and hubris.
This act ensures that America has turned a dark corner and is now going to reap the whirlwind of fiery judgment.
Over the past seven years, I have been warning that many horrible judgments are coming to the United States. Some believed the warnings. Some people mocked them and some people accused me of being a liar. Nevertheless, through the years, I have remained on the wall and relayed what I see approaching.
Because of my appointment, God has allowed me to see prophetic glimpses of horrible things. At times, when I experienced some of the visions in the spirit, they included moments of terror. Over the years I have learned, that our God is powerful. He is mighty and I have also learned that judgment is a portion of God's composition.
To know God means that we must understand judgment. We must understand that in addition to His mercy and holiness, He is also a God of judgment.
"Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 9:23-24
This is one of the missing elements in today's church. Today, most Christians do not understand this aspect of God. Nor do they understand that God gets angry. They do not understand that the evil works of man can upset the divine applecart. This is no small thing. God tells us in Jeremiah that failure to understand His judgment results in the condition of a foolish heart:
"Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God." Jeremiah 5:4

According to the verse above, God considers those without the knowledge of judgment to be poor of soul and foolish. Therefore, it is very important to have this knowledge and understanding. 
People must also be taught that when God gets angry, it is a fearful sight to behold. Jeremiah 5:22 tells us that we as his children should possess a healthy fear of God. We should also know and understand that there is a time to tremble and be afraid of His fury.
"Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence,..."
In the verse above, God asks the people why they do not fear Him. The Hebrew word for fear is "yare." The definition of "yare" means - to fear, revere, be afraid.
When I shared my lament in my prophetic essay titled, "I Grieve," I stated that because of the horrible evil that has overtaken America, all of God's people should be afraid. I said this because this means that the terror and fury of God's judgment is going to plow the land under. 
The fear I was referring to was THE FEAR OF GOD! 
My admonition meant that we should be afraid because God is going to grind America into a dust cloud of chastisement. 
Now folks, please try to understand what this means. It means that we are all going to see fearful sights that GOD IS GOING TO BRING! And as a result, some of the population is going to perish. This means that out of the thousands of readers of my essay, some of them are going to experience grief and sorrow by the loss of family members who were not ready. 
In layman's terms, this means that in the coming divine purge, the family members of some are going to die. To me, this is a fearful thought. Therefore, the people of God should mourn and be afraid that the fury of almighty God is on its way. 
I was not talking about being afraid of man, and for the benefit of those that did not understand, I am explaining it to allow clarity. I hope that those that were confused will see that in the context of history, America has crossed the line into territory that has destroyed empires in the past. 
I do not say these things lightly. The terror of the Lord is unequaled in the universe and His fury is something that no human should ever want to see. Unfortunately, it is approaching America. 
After I sent out my lament, several people emailed me and said that I was an error because I admonished Christians to be afraid. This is not what I was communicating. 
In summary, brethren please harken yourselves to a solemn realization that from this day forth, on any given day, the next divine event will arrive. When it does, I hope and pray that you and your family will be sheltered under His wing. 
In the Book of Revelation, we are shown a glimpsed of the end of days. In Chapter 14, an angel cries out to the entire world to BE AFRAID because the judgment of God has come. 
"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven,...Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come:" Rev. 14:6-7 
In the verse above, the Greek word for "fear" is: Phobeo which means - to fear, be afraid, to be struck with fear, to be seized with alarm, 
This is where the word phobea comes from, but isn't it interesting that it is used to described the attitude that the saints should have as God judges the earth. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. And when one sees that the fury of God is approaching, the wisest course of action is to be fearful, tremble, and also have an attitude of humbleness and repentance towards Him.
This is where we are my friends. So please prepare your hearts accordingly. I also hope that these words will help to clear up any confusion.

In His Service,


Credit to Nathan Leal

No comments:

Post a Comment