We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What Would YOU Tell a 22 Year Old About the New World Order?


question authority 2
This morning I received an email that got my attention from a 22 year old named Frank. Frank is trying to get his mind wrapped around the New World Order and what it means to his family and himself. He expressed a real sense of foreboding.
Getting an email of this type is not common as I usually hear from people who are over 40. Therefore, I think this is a real opportunity to reach out and touch this young person whose world is crumbling before his very eyes along with any future opportunities.
 I wrote Frank back a short response. I would like to follow up with a longer response based upon the best pieces of advice that I can solicit from the over 40 crowd. Please read Frank’s email and get back to me with what you would tell Frank and I will write to him again with a composite of the most salient suggestions on what a 22 year old can do in order to proactively participate in the fight.
On 3/17/2014 9:47 AM, Frank ____  wrote:
My name is Frank ___,

I read your article today, and I have been trying for the 
last couple of months to deny the conspiracy theories, but 
the more I ignore it, the more I see stuff, the more I get drawn back in. 
I'm 22 years old, and a tad bit terrified, haha, to say the least of the world 
and where it's headed.I'm scared for my family, Mr. Hodges. 

My question is, should we be preparing for martial law? A revolution? 
With  their technology, is it even worth it? I'd like to discuss these 
matters more,if that's alright with you. I've never heard of you before, 
but you are a brother to the human race, who is trying to make a difference, 
all the more reason
 to trust you. Thanks. Frank



                         My Response


Hi Frank,

Thanks for your note. We need the young people to develop an awareness
 of what is going on in the world, so they can  work towards a solution. After  
all, it is your world that is being destroyed. 

Make no mistake about it, the NWO means you harm. To do nothing is to
give in! Turn your fear into action!

The destruction of your world has been planned for a long time. See the 
book cover below of HG Wells and his prophecies for the NWO. They are 
frighteningly accurate. 

   new world order hg wells\
Getting your guns, ammo, food, water and developing neighborhood 
alliances are all essential. If you can move out of the city, even better.  

The NWO technology is daunting, as you pointed out, so we will need help
from the military. Here is where you come in, Frank. You need to wake up 
every  20 something year-old to what you know. We are getting to fight a war 
and I believe there is going to be a draft. Your generation will be used by
the bankers to fatten their wallets while young people like you are 
slaughtered by the millions.  I do not want to frighten you, but time is of 
the essence and I suspect that you know this, or you would not have 
contacted  me. 

Start with things that you know are a person's hot buttons. Show them how 
they are being impacted by the NWO. For every 20 people you speak with, 
you will probably reach one, maybe two. Be prepared that some will make 
fun of you. Some will not want anything to do with you. You have to be 
prepared to deal with this. 

question authority

In your efforts to wake up other young people. Get them to subscribe to 
twitter feeds, most activists have them, because this is the communication
tool of most 20 something year-olds. But, then again, you already knew that!

Go lightly in your presentation, and get them to read some of the
columnists that you trust and that are easy reads that make it simple to 
understand the issues. 

Chances are, your family will be the last ones to believe you. 

Stay away from political parties because they are all compromised as are 
most churches, especially the tax exempt churches. 


Once you have that one person convinced as to the dangers we all face, let 
them know they have a responsibility to do the same as you are in waking 
people up to the dangers that we face. 

You asked about a civil war or revolution. It could happen. However, the 
military is hesitant to act because if they do not feel they have the support 
of the people, they will not act.  No civil war can succeed without the people. 
The more you convince people, the more likely the military is to help us and 
offset the technological advantage of the NWO.

I think it is better to die on your feet than bent over on your knees. This 
is something that we have control over. And if we wake up enough people, 
it may not come down to that. 

Above all else, get right with Jesus. God can work miracles if we are of the
right spirit. We are falling far short on that point at the present moment. 

If I can assist you in your journey towards liberty, do not hesitate to contact 
me again. I am certain that we will communicate with each other in the 
near future. 

Until then....

God Bless,


Dave Hodges
The Common Sense Show

No comments:

Post a Comment