We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Air Force makes God optional


GOD is not and McDonald's menu option.......


The United States Air Force has decided to make God an option; at least as far as the service or enlistment oath is concerned. The oath is older that the United States itself, dating back to June of 1775, and has been administered in its current form since 1962, as follows:

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Those enlisting now have the option of omitting those last 4 words, to which I say ‘Thank God’!


Credit to The Washington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment