We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

RETIRED ARCHBISHOP SAYS HE WOULD RATHER GO TO HELL OVER AN “ANTI-GAY HEAVEN”

Don´t worry you will be in hell!!!!!

Bishop-Desmond-Tutu

DAYS OF LOT: Retired South African archbishop Desmond Tutu has apparently joined the ranks of gay rights supporters in the church. On Friday, he said he would rather go to hell before going to a heaven that “condemned homosexuality as a sin.” “I would not worship a God who is homophobic, and that is how deep I feel about this,” Tutu said at a United Nations’ gay-rights campaign function in Cape Town, South Africa. “I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would, say sorry, I mean, I would much rather go to the other place.” Tutu likened gay rights to the civil rights battle for blacks and apartheid. “I am as passionate about this campaign as I ever was about apartheid,” Agence France-Presse reported. “For me, it is at the same level.” Pope Francis also said this week that he would not “judge” gay priests that are sexually inactive, if he he happened to learn about their sexual orientation.




Charisma

No comments:

Post a Comment