We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Monday, April 9, 2012

Dream Of Occupation And Captivity




April 6, 2012
TP

Good morning. I know that you receive thousands of e-mails of this nature, however, I'll share it anyways; especially since, during the dream, a statement arose that I've heard you make on several occasions.

It was on the morning of April 3 and the dream began with an occupation by an unidentified foreign army. (perhaps a multi-national force?) While I didn't see the army move in, I knew that this was the very early phase of the occupation. I was looking for my younger daughter who was somewhere in the inidentifiable town that we were now living in. As I was about to cross a bridge, someone called out to me "we have to get inside. Curfew is at 6:00pm. I continued across the bridge and down the street until I located my daughter. Then we headed back to the apartment without any confrontation with the occupiers. The building was cramped. The hallways were dimly lit and painted a drab-brownish color. The apartment that we were living in had two rooms; one larger and one small. The large one was like a kitchen/bedroom/living room combination and was very crowded. We had to lift up the table in order to pass from the front of the room to the back.

Stranger than the living conditions was the thoughts running through my mind as I considered all of this. I didn't know who the occupying force was. I didn't know where we were located. There was absolutely no news from any source. I contemplated waiting for news reports on radio or tv that were broadcast by this new governing body and then prayerfully seeking discernment between what was true and what was propaganda. I thought of trying to flee, but had no idea of what direction to take. There was very little contact with other citizens and a feeling of helplessness. It was a complete disconnect with everything taking place beyond the perimeters that had been set up for us. It was at this point, when I was reminded of the phrase "you have been in bondage; now you will go into captivity." I was being allowed to experience" what it feels like to truly be a captive. In the dream, I also knew that the days ahead would quickly grow more depressing and brutal. Separation from family was a very real possibility.

This may seem like a strange analogy, however, the scene was similar to those of the Warsaw ghettos during World War II, where Jewish families were consolidated and forced to live in very crowded conditions......until being taken to the camps.

For two weeks, a bible verse had been continuously brought to my remembrance. Ecclesiastes 7:10 reads "Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this." After the dream, this I knew the reason for this. During times of oppression and loss, many will long for an impossible return to the way things used to be. Even carnally minded christians will do this. They will look back at what was lost, instead of looking to Jesus who is before all things and by whom all things consist. We absolutely must have our affections in heavenly places if we're to endure the times ahead. Revelation 12:11 provides us with the recipe for enduring unto the end. Many wont make it past the initial collapse of all
things familiar.

Again, I know that you receive e-mails like this on a daily basis, so I understand that this may well get lost in the shuffle. I will keep you in prayer as we all seek to be in the perfrct will of God in these final moments. Blessings always in Jesus name.

TP


Steve Quayle

No comments:

Post a Comment