We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am not interested in financial stocks


Marc Faber : I personally I am not interested in financial stocks because I am in the financial sector. the only exception to that is banks in asia are reasonably sound because they never went and dabbled in all kinds of Greek bonds and Portuguese bonds and so forth and so on and we had a horrendous crisis in 97- 98 and following that crisis we had a period of ten years during which there was deleveraging. the banks in asia are reasonably sound. I wouldn't necessarily buy them today. they move lower along with the markets but in general if I look at financial stocks and I would look at banks in emerging economies, in India, in Thailand and possibly at some point in China but not yet. - in CNBC 23 Aug 2011

hostgator coupon 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment