We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jim Rogers : Gold will go over $2000

Jim Rogers Gold

Investor Jim Rogers was asked "where would gold be a year from now ?" in a Thomson Reuters Q&A session , his answer was : "I don't have a clue , I do have a clue that Gold will certainly go over $2000/oz , Gold's all time high adjusted for inflation would be well over $2000 , it will go there , I mean you can dream I have no idea , if the dollar does collapse which I expect , you pick your number when you have declining currencies and things are denominated in US Dollars who knows what the prices will be , they will be unbelievably high they gonna be much higher than even I believe , the numbers are gonna be staggering , it is always that way in a bull market , if you and I had sat here in 1980 to 1992 and we talked about what the prices will be five ten years later nobody would have believed this or even

hostgator coupon 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment