We will have a mirror site at http://nunezreport.wordpress.com in case we are censored, Please save the link

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Waiting for WWIII………….



I started this blog in 2008 and now, 5 years later I am amazed that war in the Middle east has not erupted. I have posted many stories here concerning the coming war and so far it hasn’t happened, yet. My colleague, Bill Salus believes that the Psalm 83 war is looming ever closer. Other’s who keep a finger on the pulse of the Middle East, believe war is inevitable. However, day after day slips by, and days turn into weeks, then months and nothing major happens.

Over two years ago the Arab Spring erupted in the Middle East and toppled the old regimes in Egypt, Libya, Algeria and now has “stalled” in Syria, where upwards of 90,000 men women and children have lost their lives in the bloody civil war which is ongoing. We see Russia, Iran and Hezbollah on one side of the conflict backing Assad, while the US and our allies backing the rebels. However, the buildup of troops and arms only escalates the tension in the region. Will Syria become the staging ground for WWIII?

In closing todays short post: I don’t have a crystal ball and I’m not a prophet. I don’t know what the final outcome of the conflict Syrian will be. I only hope and pray cool heads will prevail. I have read reports of a mass exodus of Christians from the region. I have also heard stories of Christian villages being raided and men, women and children killed. Life in the Middle East is anything but normal. War and the ever-present suicide bomber seems to be the status quo. The hatred of Israel and the Jews inpaticular, is reaching a boiling point. Prophecy written thousands of years ago points to a final conflict in this area of the world. As we wait and watch let us remember this: What was written will come to pass. What was foretold will unfold.

L.A MARZULLI's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment